Adding curb appeal to your home can help attract buyers and sell your home faster.
Below you will find a few tips that you can use in preparation of selling your home.
- Trim bushes and branches so they don’t block windows or architectural details.
- Set a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch or front walkway.
- Install new, matching locks and knobs on your front door.
- Repair any cracks or holes in the driveway, and clean oil spots with degreaser and a steel brush.
- Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
- Stow your garden tools and hoses out of sight, and clear kids’ toys from the lawn.
- Buy a new mailbox.
- Upgrade your outdoor lighting.
- Purchase a new doormat for outside your front door.
- Clean your windows, inside and out.
- Polish or replace your house numbers.
your lawn. Also, turning on the sprinklers for 30 minutes before the showing will make
- the whole yard sparkle.
- Place a seasonal wreath on your door.